QVC is a popular television shopping channel giant broadcast across five countries to 141 million people. Founded in Pennsylvania, United States, the British subsidiary was established in 1993 with an office in West London along with a call centre and distribution depot in Merseyside.
QVC’s extensive product range of quality essentials is available in our three-weekly general auctions:
- Kitchenware; appliances, utensils, cooking items and food storage
- Homeware; bedding, beds, candles, mattresses and fans
- Garden products; outdoor lighting, garden furniture, tools and accessories
- Electronics; televisions, smart watches and audio equipment
- Beauty and fashion; haircare, clothing, shoes and handbags
- Other; gifts, fitness equipment and arcade machines
They collaborate closely with designers like Julien Macdonald, Nikki Gewirtz and Kelly Hoppen providing fashionable contemporary household essentials.
Register and bid online to discover a wide range of QVC end-of-line products, graded items and customer returns at a fraction of the RRP in our Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday General Sales.
Are you new to the world of online auctions? Take a look at our ‘how to’ video guides so you can get started in no time and take advantage of big brands with big savings.
Click here to view our upcoming auction catalogues.